بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم
Invite to the way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom and goodly exhortation. (16:125)
- Address to Ahmadis of Canada, USA, etc. Duration: 12 mins
- “Invitation to Allah” is not an extra, optional or work of few people
- Don’t be like the people of Moses a.s. who deserted him
- Companions of the Holy Prophet s.a.w said, “We will fight with you…”
- Motivation behind creating this guide
- Listen to these guidelines again and again
- Philosophy of progress
- Addresses of Khulafa are more effective
- Duration: 7 mins
- A Tree is known by its fruit …A tree which does not give fruit is barren
- Judge your Tabligh work with the amount of fruits (converts) in number, not by money spent, programs done, reports, etc.
- Duration: 3 mins
- How can I do Tabligh? I am not a scholar and I don’t have knowledge…
- You need to be righteous, keep on praying and you will be successful
- God will teach you once you start
- Duration: 2 mins
Urdu – Do not waste time on stubborn people. Example of an Ahmadi who wasted his life by always arguing and being harsh with Tabligh contacts. Jehovah Witness.
Urdu – What kind of people should you choose… Do not run after those kind of people that don’t pay attention
English – How to Preach in the West – Become interested… keep in touch
English – Why does preaching have such a great significance in Islam?
English – Is the primary purpose of inter-religious dialogue in the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community to simply have a dialogue or to convert others?
English – How should one preach to someone who says that he does not require preaching because he feels that he is already well-guided?
English – How should one behave in regards to preaching when one is a guest at a non-Ahmadi congregation?
English – First win their love and then give message. Out of love you can preach well. The Holy Prophet s.a.w preached out of mercy and love.
English – What to do when someone does not wish to make any more commitments to faith, etc.?
- To fulfill Allah’s desire that we convey the message
- To gain nearness of Allah
- To manifest Allah’s attributes in the world
- To abolish the worship of false gods
- To have people understand their purpose of life and how to fulfill it
- To bring people close to Allah and his nearness
- To spread the truth
- To spread high morals
- To save humanity from destruction
- For love of people / Are you hypocritical in your love?
- Be interested genuinely in the moral and spiritual well-being of people
What not to do:
- It should not be for increasing numbers, that happens automatically when you are properly calling people to Allah
- Do not try to conquer people or lands. Do not treat people as commodities
- Don’t be like barren trees
- You may have a desire to do Tabligh, but it stops if no plan is made. Planning is important.
- Excitement and love is important. It is like fuel. However, you need a motor to use fuel.
- Offer two Nafal & Make a Plan of Prayers
- Pray 2 Nafal every day – God we are weak, please help us
- Constant attention to Allah is important in the work of Dai’illah.
- Serious attention should be paid to Dua’a and be patient. Your work is to do gardening properly and it is God who gives fruit. Don’t blame God, check deficiency in yourself.
- Write prayers, memorize them. These are effective, tested and tried prayers by those who were successful in Dawat-e-ilallah
- ایاک نعبدوا و ایاک نستعین
- رب شرح لی صدری
- ربنا افرغ علینا صبرا
- رب ارنی کیف تحی الموت
- رب ادخلنی مدخل صدق
- Pray for your contacts. Show them how prayers are accepted. The Promised Messiah (a.s) used prayers. Arguments are on one side, but prayers on one side. Miracles happen with prayers.
- Become a model and shine like the Prophet s.a.w
- خاتم – The Holy Prophet (s.a.w) was a real man and produced real men. Leave an imprint of your good personality and morals on people
- شاھد – Become a witness of truth yourself. Old stories are not as effective. You should become Shahid. There should be signs in your life
- مبشر – Give glad-tidings
- سراج – Become attractive with good morals and shine like the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)
- باذنھ – Prayers (God changes hearts)
- سلطانا نصیرا – Be effective۔ Be successful۔
- Make Your Own Plan
- Take a piece of paper and make a plan – Individually
- Set a target of Bai’ats you want to achieve in a year
- Be committed, decide and stick to your plan
- If you do not achieve, reassess why you could not do it
- Set realistic goal – How much time you can give to meeting people and following-up
- Need to approach more people than the target to reach the target goal
- Target audience
- Do not waste time on stubborn, liars and twisted people
- Find receptive, humble people who have ability to accept the truth
- Do not waste time certain groups of people who are not receptive
- Do not waste too much time on Scholars/Mullahs/Priests. They tend to be fixed in their ideologies and normally they do not change.
- Younger people tend to be more receptive than older people
- Befriend your class-fellows, colleagues at work, or people that you meet regularly
- Tabling at schools, universities, malls, etc. is a good source to make contacts
- How to converse, make friends and build relationships
- Don’t talk in an inappropriate time or setting
- Start by talking about them first
- Exchange contact info
- Present non-conflicting things. Say truthful things in a beautiful manner.
- Talk about things that interest them.
- Do you only talk about things that interest you and don’t interest others?
- Look for an opportunity to find about the topic they are thinking about and talk about it. Prepare if needed.
- Explain what you have gained from accepting Islam Ahmadiyyat
- Mention the problems of societies and how Ahmadis have been protected from them
- How Ahmadis have found peace of heart and live in a heaven-like state
- How Ahmadis see signs in their lives
- What you have gained personally by following Islam Ahmadiyyat
- Invite them for a coffee
- Invite them to your home over food
- Help them physically and spiritually when the need arises
- Pray for them – Simple people have been very effective with this tool
- Pray for them to accept the truth
- Pray for things for them that concern them. Their worldly problems, etc.
- The Holy Prophet s.a.w won hearts of people, not just minds. The Purpose is not to make them speechless (la-jawab), but it is to win hearts.
- Keep in touch every week or every two weeks. Tend to the garden, water it, take care of it.
- Each meeting should last as long as it does not get boring
- After Bai’at
- Do not throw them after Bai’at, if you do that then it shows you were doing Tabligh for sake of numbers and you were not interested in their moral and spiritual well-being
- Do Tarbiyyat. Train them.
Forward to 8:50 mins
- Love of the Holy Prophet s.a.w for humanity
- Are you a hypocrite?
- No? Then why don’t you not share what you love the most?
Prayer for success and helpers:
رَّبِّ أَدْخِلْنِي مُدْخَلَ صِدْقٍ وَأَخْرِجْنِي مُخْرَجَ صِدْقٍ وَاجْعَل لِّي مِن لَّدُنكَ سُلْطَانًا نَّصِيرًا
‘O my Lord, make my entry a good entry and then make me come forth with a good forthcoming. And grant me from Thyself a helping power.’ (17:81) Length 7 mins
- Don’t treat people as commodity or lands
- You may have the desire to do Tabligh, but it stops if no plan is made. Planning is important.
- Excitement and love is important. It is like fuel. However, you need a motor to utilize fuel.
- Offer two Nafal & make plan of prayers
- Make List of prayers
- Make a list of effective prayers that were used by effective people in Dawat-e-ilallah
- ایاك نعبد وایاك نستعين
- رب شرح لی صدری
- ربنا افرغ علینا صبرا
- Pray for your contact. Show them how prayers are accepted
- Pray for their spiritual and worldly needs
- Many converted because of prayers
- دعا کا معجزہ
How to become a mode and shine like the Holy Prophet s.a.w
(Static in the audio is only for few minutes)
مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّـهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا ﴿۔﴾ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اذْكُرُوا اللَّـهَ ذِكْرًا كَثِيرًا ﴿۔﴾ وَسَبِّحُوهُ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلًا ﴿۔﴾ هُوَ الَّذِي يُصَلِّي عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَلَائِكَتُهُ لِيُخْرِجَكُم مِّنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۚ وَكَانَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَحِيمًا
تَحِيَّتُهُمْ يَوْمَ يَلْقَوْنَهُ سَلَامٌ ۚ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا كَرِيمًا ﴿۔﴾ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا ﴿۔﴾ وَدَاعِيًا إِلَى اللَّـهِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَسِرَاجًا مُّنِيرًا ﴿۔﴾ وَبَشِّرِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ بِأَنَّ لَهُم مِّنَ اللَّـهِ فَضْلًا كَبِيرًا ﴿۔﴾ وَلَا تُطِعِ الْكَافِرِينَ وَالْمُنَافِقِينَ وَدَعْ أَذَاهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّـهِ وَكِيلًا